After a light August schedule, the UFC makes its return to pay-per-view next month with UFC 215.
The event, which takes place Sept. 9 at Rogers Place in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, features a pay-per-view main card following prelims on FS1 and UFC Fight Pass.
UFC flyweight champion (26-2-1 MMA, 14-1-1 UFC) attempts to make a record-breaking 11th consecutive title defense when he takes on (11-2 MMA, 5-2 UFC) in the main event. In the co-headliner, women’s bantamweight titleholder (14-4 MMA, 7-1 UFC) rematches (14-2 MMA, 3-1 UFC) in a bout pushed back from July.
Check out the official event poster below:
The complete UFC 215 lineup includes:
- Champ Demetrious Johnson vs. Ray Borg – for flyweight title
- Champ Amanda Nunes vs. Valentina Shevchenko – for women’s bantamweight title
- Junior Dos Santos vs. Francis Ngannou
- Gilbert Melendez vs. Jeremy Stephens
- Henry Cejudo vs. Wilson Reis
- Ilir Latifi vs. Tyson Pedro
- Sara McMann vs. Ketlen Vieira
- Rick Glenn vs. Gavin Tucker
- Ashlee Evans-Smith vs. Sarah Moras
- Arjan Bhullar vs. Luis Henrique
- Kajan Johnson vs. Adriano Martins
For more on , check out the section of the site.
This article first appeared on www.mmajunkie.com on